Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Kaspersky Internet Security - Neutralize all

I can understand that if a normal user should not get too much information but when I get a dialog box only saying "Security threats have been detected. You are advised to neutralize them immediately." I want to know what it is that I'm about to neutralize. Either I can dismiss the warning or I can click on Neutralize all.

image

Afterward I can go in and look at the Reports and data files and try to see what was neutralized but then it could be too late if the security threat was false. I wish I could see more details about the threat directly from that dialog box.

1 comment:

  1. Dear
    i have also same problem in trile version.
    i also didnt know how to neuterlise or disinfect bcz nothing happend when i done these options.
    plz help me

    ReplyDelete

Some of the latest blog posts

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Contact Us | About JTB World | Subscribe to this blog
JTB World's website | Website General Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
^ Top of page

© 2004- JTB World. All rights reserved.